Whether you’re a tourist or local, Las Vegas is filled with countless dining options and menus made to satisfy its hungry clientele.
If you’re on a budget but still willing to spend some bucks on a good dish or two, here’s a list of some great restaurants to get your money’s worth on drinking and dining:
10. Sedona Restaurant & Lounge — Looking for an upscale lounge away from the strip? Sedona Restaurant & Lounge offers a happy hour seven days a week from 4-7 p.m. With an intimate setting and outdoor patio complete with fire pit, feel free to dine on half-off orders from $3 beers to $8 appetizers.
9. Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza — With five locations in the Vegas valley, you can’t help but stop by Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza to get 50% of their innovative mini duck tacos, select delectable pizza pies, or wine by the glass. Get your discounted food fix daily from 4-6 p.m.!
8. Stripburger — Instead of driving through a fast food joint, enjoy a delicious gourmet burger and hand-made shake during the week from 4-7 p.m. right on the strip! Located outside the Fashion Show Mall and set with a round patio for scenic seating, Stripburger has a creative assortment of menu items from the Green Chili Cheeseburger to a basket of “pickle fries.”
7. Kona Grill — Open seating, outdoor patio, mist lamps, and an incredibly affordable 50% menu? Yes, please! Check out Kona Grill for happy hour and reverse happy hour (for late night snacking) and try their famous avocado egg rolls while sipping on a cheap (but classy!) Long Island iced tea!
6. Brio — With two locations in Las Vegas, Brio is an ideal restaurant to enjoy affordable casual fine dining. With indoor/outdoor seating, this Tuscan-themed restaurant offers tasty specials from $5 Martini Night every Wednesday to $3.95 appetizers at the bar every Monday thru Friday from 3-6:30 p.m.
5. Via Brasil — With only one location in the Vegas valley, Via Brasil’s happy hour is definitely a must! Although this off-the-strip restaurant specializes in their endless supply of deliciously cooked meats, Via Brasil also offers their happiest hour seven days a week from 5 – 8 p.m. Try their Caipirinhas (the “National Cocktail of Brazil”) for $5, among other tasty cocktails and appetizers!
4. Kobe — Love sushi? Love saving money? Love eating lots of sushi while saving money? Get your money’s worth at Kobe Sushi every Monday-Friday after 5 p.m. The happy hour menu includes a massive amount of creative fish dishes that prove sushi to be an edible art! Try the “Suck my Roll” or “Caterpillar Roll” to taste what they really have to offer – all at half price!
3. Yard House — With one location in Town Square and another a freeway away from the strip, Yard House has two happy hours with a menu meant to satisfy! Every Monday thru Friday from 3 – 6 p.m., snack on some ahi tuna sliders or go big on a huge plate of chicken nachos.. both included in their 50% off menu! Late night cravings? Check out their reverse happy hour every Sunday thru Wednesday from 10 p.m. to close!
2. Blue Martini — Specializing in real Blue Martinis, this trendy bar/lounge offers an assortment of signature cocktails and tasty appetizers. Located in Town Square (right above Yard House!), Blue Martini serves a happy hour every day from 4 – 8 p.m. with live music and dancing! Get 50% off drinks and take your blue martini to the dance floor!
1. Firefly — With an exotic and creative tapas menu already at an afforable price (pass the bacon wrapped dates for $4.50, please!), it’s no wonder why Firefly has a happy hour off drinks Monday thru Friday from 3-6 p.m.! Order a discounted pitcher of their delicious Sangria while feasting on their mouthwatering Manchego Mac n’ Cheese!
Get your food fix while spending your time (and money) in the right places with one (or a few) of these happy hours today!