Vegas is full of amazing hotels, casinos, pools, shows, and restaurants. These are the kinds of things that make Vegas, Vegas. It’s why people come here from all around the world. But if you’re from here or you’ve been here several times, you might start to look for something new to do. Or maybe you just want something a little more adventurous to do. So I came of with a list of 10 unique things to do in Vegas!
10. Eat in a Place that’ll leave you Full and Laughing! Dick’s Last Resort at The Excalibur is a restaurant full of bar food, drinks, and entertainment. They have live music, beer pong tournaments, and food eating challenges. They also make guests hats that say really embarrassing but hilarious things! Do not go here if you don’t have a sense of humor! But if you do, it’ll be a blast!
9. Jump in a Room full of Trampolines! Sky Zone is a fun place, especially for the younger crowd! They have tons of trampolines connected to each other in one giant room, a foam pit, and even trampoline dodgeball! You can also throw a birthday party here or take work out classes on the trampolines.
8. Go Indoor Skydiving! Vegas Indoor Skydiving offers a unique opportunity to feel like you’re flying, without the actual dangers of jumping out of an airplane! You can go alone or in a group and can get a video of it to watch the fun over and over again!
7. Drive a Race Car! Riding 160 mph in a race car with the Richard Petty Driving Experience has to an adrenaline rush! You can either ride solo or have someone else drive!
6. Have a Drink in an all Ice Bar! The Minus 5 Ice Bar in The Mandalay Bay and The Monte Carlo is an experience like no other. You suit up in some warmer clothes and go into a bar that’s twenty-three degrees Fahrenheit. Everything in there, including the bar and some chairs, are completely made out of ice! You probably won’t be able to stay in there long, but it’s a must see!
5. Ride a Helicopter over The Strip! Seeing the strip from that high up has to be amazing! And not may people can say they’ve been in a helicopter!
4. Ride a Hot Air Balloon over Vegas! A hot air balloon ride is not something that comes to mind when I think of Vegas, and that’s why I put it on this list! It’s definitely something unique to do here!
3. Swim with sharks! Who needs an ocean to swim with sharks when you have the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay? Diving and sharks in one trip, this is a must for any adrenaline junky!
2. Bungee Jump off of the Stratosphere! There are other rides up too, but bungee jumping off the side is the most extreme! Imagine looking down from the Stratosphere and knowing you’re about to jump off the side of it! Sounds fun to me!
1. Skydive in Las Vegas! This mad it to the number one spot because who’s bucket list doesn’t have skydiving on it? Well, what better place to do it than Vegas! Experience of a life time!
So that’s my list of 10 unique things to do in Vegas! Now get out there and try them! But check out my Pinterest Board on this first!
*I didn’t include prices because all of these adventures vary in price depending on what you choose to do, but click on their link and most of them have prices on their website!